Sunday, April 12, 2009

Draft 2 Final Cut

After looking at all my work I decided to stick with the stop motion and after some long hours of organizing the pictures so they will show up in the correct sequence I am finally happy with the outcome. I used traffic sounds for the sound and after listening to it I realized I needed it to be faster. I wanted to symbolize how the youth of today drive and how much they don't want to listen to the street signs and just want to race. The street signs tell us to drive safe and slow down so I made the signs move slower then the sounds. I wanted the sounds to be as if its the youth driving by really fast as the signs move slower at more of a normal pace.
So after some speeding up and tempo change I got the slower moving traffic sounds to be more that of a race car. A good example of this is people not wanting to slow down for construction workers when they see the "Road Work Ahead". It's like we're all just racing through life ignoring all the signs telling us to slow down and enjoy the world around us. Here is my final cut:

No comments:

Post a Comment